From the horses mouth


IS subscribers over at www.robbiewilliams.com have been treated to a new year blog by Robbie Williams

Here's a sneaky peek (We're sure the tabloids wont be far behind *sigh*)

"There might not be a proper album out this year and there definitely won't be a tour anytime soon. Fuck that, the last one nearly killed me...But there will be some kind of something this year. I might just put the B-sides to the next album out first. Online...Then put an album out in 2009. Which means you won't be seeing a lot of me onstage for a while. Sorry folks..."
Robbie Williams January 3rd 2008

Subscribe to the Inner Sanctum at www.robbiewilliams.com to read the full blog.

Discuss this and more on our main site at www.purerobbie.com

1 comment:

TraceyDeakin said...

That's okay. No tour. I'm an armchair fan anyway. Not big into concerts, crowds or noise. I can't see the point in going to concerts. Sound quality on my stereo suits me just fine. Rob could not tour ever again and I'd still buy the albums. To make up lost profits on no concerts - just flood the market with studio made DVD's and record more albums at leisure. Less work, just as much money coming in. There's more than one way to skin a cat. I think concerts are too hard on the mind and body. Do it smarter. Or better still, if he waits 5 or 10 years and builds up anticipation - the concert is not only historic but bound to be a bigger money spinner than 3 tours in 7 years. I'd go away and do the math but it's too hot and I'm tired.